The virtual world provides the perfect venue for business owners to thrive in their industry. Nowadays, businesses can connect and establish networks from all parts of the world and innovations in web design have allowed improved usability and accessibility for both providers and consumers. With the evolving web design trends, more and more corporate websites which are beginning to establish their presence in the world through various strategies in marketing, branding and even improving business leads.
• Mobility in design. The modern age of tablet devices and smartphones has allowed business owners to be accessible to their consumers 24/7, regardless if their potential clients are on the road. Mobile devices are becoming the most-used gadget when it comes to browsing the internet. Thus, it is essential that a business website supports mobile browsing. One type of web design that is usually associated to mobile web design is responsive web design. Responsive web design is used to describe the manner of developing a site in such a way where the layout of the site provides flexibility to the user, regardless of the screen resolution of the user’s browser.
• Flash-less Animation. During the earlier years of web design, the use of embedded flash applications was considered as huge innovations. However, mobile devices that are developed nowadays are incapable of supporting Flash animations. Aside from that, Flash takes long to load and it is not actually useful for businesses who are aiming for high Google ranking as Flash does not carry out SEO advertising. These days, designers are aiming towards developing animation by resorting to other kinds of plugin.
• Typography. Typography plays a huge part in capturing the interest of users, especially when it comes to corporate web design. In the earlier years, designers have been limited in using the types of fonts for web design. Nowadays, certain applications have provided web designers with better selection on typefaces, thereby helping websites in enhancing their visual appeal.
• Integrated social media application. There is no doubt that one of the main reasons as to why establishing connections all over the world is becoming easier would be attributed to the introduction of social networking sites. Different kinds of social media sites have played great importance in the corporate industry as consumers are becoming more pro-active in sharing their social experiences. As such, social media sites are now being integrated as a part of the basic navigation in corporate websites, providing social sites a prominent feature in a business website.
• Streamlined, less-cluttered Designs. Modern and sleek designs are now taking over website designs which are content-heavy. Users are beginning to appreciate clean and clutter-free designs with streamlined content and image display. When it comes to corporate web design, this approach is extremely useful as it provides a better display of products and services that are being offered to the consumers. Corporate websites can use the streamline approach by incorporate solid blocking or utilizing the grid concept in their product showcase.
Web site design plays an essential role to the functionality of the website, especially when it comes to corporate sites. For business owners, it is important that they can identify their purpose of setting up the website as well as their requirements for the site. It would also help if they can check different types of site designs to get an inspiration and check within their site designer if such design is efficient in achieving the effect that they are looking for in their site.
For more information see www.FocusArts.com and a free consultation call: 575.556.9525 or email at [email protected] .